Interaction Associates is a leading global innovator of proven solutions that transform the way people work — to deliver extraordinary business results, or, what we call, Return on InvolvementTM. The firm helps global organizations build high-involvement, collaborative cultures by developing their leaders, teams, and change agents. IA offers customized consulting, learning and development, and coaching services. It was named one of Training Industry's Top 20 Leadership Training Companies 2012 - 2014, and was named to their Content Development Watch List in 2012 - 2014.
Since 1969, we have helped hundreds of global organization build the needed collaborative capability to produce strong business results, improve critical business processes, and create and maintain trusting and productive work relationships.
- Clients include half of the Fortune 500.
- More than 1,200 clients globally.
- Offices in Boston, Massachusetts, and San Francisco, California with consultants and affiliates around the world.
- Industry pioneer in:
- Collaboration as the spark plug for innovation.
- Developing leaders at all levels.
- Building organizational trust.
- Team excellence.
- Managing the people side of change.
- Research in collaborative problem solving/decision making, trust, and teams.
- Top-rated books: How to Make Meetings Work and How to Make Collaboration Work.
- Established 1969 by David Straus.
- Privately held ESOP company, 100% employee-owned and run.
- Founded the Interaction Institute for Social Change (IISC) in 1993. IA supports the IISC with 10 percent of pretax profits and up to 10 days pro bono support annually per employee.
Training Magazine is out with its latest "Skills Gap" issue, aimed at motivating employees to achieve the next skill level. Our "Building Trust 2013" research is featured in the same issue — in a column by Interaction Associates CEO Linda Stewart headlined: Training for Trust.
Interaction Associates is the choice of a global high-tech company to deliver a specialized executive education program, designed to develop the company's worldwide women leaders.
Workplace trust rebounds in the fifth year of IA's annual survey tracking leadership and trust in hundreds of global organizations.
Mike Kredel has joined Interaction Associates as Controller, based in the firm’s Boston headquarters.
Stephen E. Monk has joined Interaction Associates as a Senior Consultant.
Interaction Associates Chief Consulting Officer Kevin Cuthbert to Speak About Workplace Trust at Great Plains Government Finance Officers Association Spring Conference
Chief Consulting Officer Kevin Cuthbert will present research about the relationship between workplace trust and financial performance at The Great Plains Government Finance Officers Association (GPGFOA) Spring Conference May 8-9, 2013 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Linda Dunkel to Address Conscious Capitalism 2013 Conference On Elevating Humanity Through Conscious Business
Training Industry Names Interaction Associates to its Top 20 Leadership Training Companies for Second Consecutive Year
Interaction Associates is again among top firms selected by Training Industry, Inc. for its 2013 list of the top 20 Leadership Training Companies.
Lyle Mattson has joined Interaction Associates as Director, Client Solutions, based in Northern Virginia, and serving the Washington, D.C. area.
Interaction Associates will sponsor and exhibit at the HCI Learning & Leadership Conference, November 8-9, 2012 in New York.
Our "Building Trust" workplace research exploring the state of trust, leadership, and collaboration inside companies worldwide, demonstrates a strong correlation between financial health, and the leadership culture and behaviors in organizations.
by Andy Atkins