Interaction Associates is a leading global innovator of proven solutions that transform the way people work — to deliver extraordinary business results, or, what we call, Return on InvolvementTM. The firm helps global organizations build high-involvement, collaborative cultures by developing their leaders, teams, and change agents. IA offers customized consulting, learning and development, and coaching services. It was named one of Training Industry's Top 20 Leadership Training Companies 2012 - 2014, and was named to their Content Development Watch List in 2012 - 2014.
Since 1969, we have helped hundreds of global organization build the needed collaborative capability to produce strong business results, improve critical business processes, and create and maintain trusting and productive work relationships.
- Clients include half of the Fortune 500.
- More than 1,200 clients globally.
- Offices in Boston, Massachusetts, and San Francisco, California with consultants and affiliates around the world.
- Industry pioneer in:
- Collaboration as the spark plug for innovation.
- Developing leaders at all levels.
- Building organizational trust.
- Team excellence.
- Managing the people side of change.
- Research in collaborative problem solving/decision making, trust, and teams.
- Top-rated books: How to Make Meetings Work and How to Make Collaboration Work.
- Established 1969 by David Straus.
- Privately held ESOP company, 100% employee-owned and run.
- Founded the Interaction Institute for Social Change (IISC) in 1993. IA supports the IISC with 10 percent of pretax profits and up to 10 days pro bono support annually per employee.
Interaction Associates is working with ShoreTel, Inc. to develop a new career continuing education program called Leaders Developing Leaders.
Interaction Associates CEO Linda Stewart to Moderate Panel of Business Leaders at HCI L&LD Conference
Interaction Associates CEO Linda Stewart will moderate a panel and share insights from the firm’s "Building Trust in Business" research at the HCI Learning and Leadership Development Conference on November 17, 2011 at Boston’s Hyatt Regency Hotel.
Interaction Associates will present a fresh point of view on effectively moving from understanding complex business systems to having an impact on them, at the 21st Annual Pegasus Systems Thinking in Action® conference in Seattle.
Interaction Associates is added to the roster of an upcoming public forum from The Boston Globe on talent strategies in today's challenging business environment.
Interaction Associates has partnered with Innovative Facilitation of Canada and ValueAdd Group of Switzerland to provide clients with BETTeRprogram, a high-impact program that turns learning into behavior change.
Longtime IA veteran and former CEO, Linda Dunkel, is the keynote speaker at the Women Chiefs of Enterprises International (WCEI) Conference in Sydney, Australia on September 8, 2011.
PR News Online covers IA's "Building Trust in Business" Research.
Interaction Associates has partnered with synchronous learning experts InSync Training to present Mastering Online Meetings™.
Aligning the Human Capital Mission with Business Strategy - Interaction Associates presents with Bank of Hawaii at the 2011 HCI Engagement & Retention Conference
Interaction Associates will co-present with Bank of Hawaii at the 2011 HCI Engagement & Retention Conference.
Interaction Associates has named Linda Stewart as the company’s new president and CEO.
Our "Building Trust" workplace research exploring the state of trust, leadership, and collaboration inside companies worldwide, demonstrates a strong correlation between financial health, and the leadership culture and behaviors in organizations.
by Andy Atkins