Corporate Education Media Developer
Interaction Associates is a learning and development company that helps leaders and teams work together better and achieve better business results by demonstrating the power and transferring the skills of conscious collaboration. Conscious collaboration is a mindful approach to working together that achieve mutually beneficial outcomes. We concentrate on two kinds ROI: Return on Investment and Return on Involvement.
Reports to: CEO. This is a contract to permanent placement.
Desired location: Indianapolis, IN or Denver, CO. This is a remote position. Qualified candidates should reside from one of the specific geographic locations and work from their home office.
We are seeking for an experienced Corporate Education Media Developer to create media elements for learning experiences. These are blended learning programs aimed at enhancing the ability of individuals and teams to demonstrate critical collaboration skills like influencing others and fact-based decision-making.
Using industry standard visual design and instructional technologies, you will contribute to blended learning solutions that increase a student’s speed to competence. You will partner with various stakeholders throughout the development and delivery process, from defining learner competency requirements through learning engagement and impact assessment. You will also co-manage a team of contract media developers and graphic designers.
- Partner with subject matter experts to define learning programs requirements and media objectives
- Develop video and audio products for in-person and virtual classroom training, asynchronous learning, and program promotion – from storyboarding through editing and delivery
- Manage video and audio products – archiving, upgrading and maintenance
- Approximately 70% time will be focused on building and maintaining learning assets, and 30% time on product development
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as instructional technology, educational technology, organizational development, etc. is desirable
- 2+ years in multimedia learning development in a rapid development environment. Able to provide a portfolio of video, audio and eLearning products/materials
- Excellent grasp of adult learning theory and educational models
- Advanced video and audio editing, pre/post production skills
- Strong written and oral communication for internal and customer-facing interactions
- Distinctive ability to manage several projects without sacrificing precision and detail
Required Experience or Demonstrated Ability:
- Successful record of developing products with Storyline, Adobe Captivate or similar authoring tools
- Selecting the appropriate media for multi-modal learning journeys (i.e., learning processes)
- Excellent project management skills including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and working with stakeholders
- Technical orientation and proficiency with media development tools and techniques
- Solid understanding of standard image and video formats
- Demonstrated capability for creating sensibilities for clean and current graphic treatments
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint to create storyboards or present concepts/proposals
- Ability to edit stock photography and vector graphics to fit the needs of a project
- Experience with Adobe Connect, Zoom and other virtual platforms
- Basic knowledge of video compression for online video delivery using Adobe Media Encoder
Preferred Experience or Demonstrated Ability:
- Articulating design requirements for virtual classroom and e-learning
- Designing training for various delivery modalities (i.e., ILT, WBL, and VILT) for a global audience
- Successful record of publishing eLearning content in a learning management system
- Working knowledge of Box document storage
Not looking for:
Computer based simulations
Web developers or graphic designers