Interaction Associates (IA), www.interactionassociates.com, is a learning and development company that helps leaders and teams work together better and achieve better business results by demonstrating the power and transferring the skills of conscious collaboration. Conscious collaboration is a mindful approach to working together that achieve mutually beneficial outcomes. We concentrate on two kinds ROI: Return on Investment and Return on Involvement.
Reports to: CEO and Board Director
Location: Boston, MA
The Engagement Manager mindfully supports and coordinates client project delivery from contract through invoicing in a way that yields high customer satisfaction, a continuously improving process, and an enjoyable work experience for all contributors.
- Facilitate and support the delivery of IA’s services and products to an assigned portfolio of clients.
- Ensure all project data is captured accurately in relevant internal systems, including accounting system (timesheets, project estimates), event management system (event dates and details), Box (information sharing) and Salesforce.
- Coordinate a shared understanding of deliverables, scope, and timeline with all project team members. Keep team informed of changes as they occur.
- Coordinate all logistics for in-person training or consulting engagements including graphic design needs, materials ordering and delivery, room arrangement, timing, security passes, hotel reservations, etc.
- Advocate to client for ideal training conditions in order to set consultants up for success.
- Assist with logistical and system support for VILT (Virtual Instructor Led Training) and Webinars.
- Serve as a key client contact, responding to client questions and concerns promptly and courteously, and triaging more complex issues to the appropriate project team member(s).
- Collaborate with Project Manager and Engagement Leader on large-complex engagements.
Additional Job Functions
- Assist in the resolution of work process problems.
- Assist accounting and clients with invoicing questions/concerns.
- Keep records of agreements, deliverables and outstanding issues.
- Set up and administer assessments, as needed.
- Coordinate with client admin. and/or stakeholders to coordinate and set up stakeholder interviews.
- Schedule calls between project team members and client and participate, when appropriate.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or a minimum of five years relevant experience.
- Successful experience working from home office or remote location.
- Experience in a client-focused support or coordination role.
- Professional services, event management, and/or project management experience.
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor; must be able to communicate with high-level clientele over the phone, via email and/or in person.
Competencies & Skills
- Prioritize tasks and manage time effectively to achieve tasks
- Set up and lead collaborative assignments and projects
- Effectively communicate one’s own needs and requests
- Organize work in a clear and efficient manner
- Manage multiple assignments
- Come up with creative solutions to unforeseen challenges in tight timeframes
- Give and receive feedback in a way that improves performance and builds relationships
- Take clear and accurate meeting notes
- Collaborate at a distance, in real-time, via online meeting platform
- Manage digital data files in online system, e.g., Box
- Navigate Salesforce (preferred)
- Understand and able to explain basic financial reports, e.g., P&L, cash flow (preferred)
- Detail oriented
- Takes initiative
- Follows through on commitments
- Enjoys challenging situations and complex projects
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity
- Strong service orientation and a desire to help others
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Interest in learning, e.g., facilitation, collaboration and self-mastery
A cover letter and resume are required. Application submission without a cover letter will not be considered. Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
70 Fargo Street
Boston, MA 02210
- Job Description : Download