Facilitating Virtual Meetings™
The explosive growth of virtual meetings has created a common challenge for many organizations: How to facilitate virtual meeting for maximum efficiency and results?
Facilitating Virtual Meetings™ is a workshop designed for the project managers and process consultants who are often called on to facilitate virtual gatherings – either in computer-based, online meeting platform or by telephone conference call. This workshop is the right option if your role involves facilitating virtual meetings as a group process expert, and not primarily the subject matter expert or the final decision-maker.
What you’ll learn
- How to prepare the best, most actionable agenda for a virtual meeting.
- What works for engaging all attendees and building practical agreements that move teamwork forward.
- How to reconcile conflict and differing views among members.
- Highly effective methods and build rapport, trust and authentic connections.
Who Should Attend
Your job includes facilitating online meetings when you are not the leader. You are expected to know how to handle a wide variety of group dynamics, or,
You are a functional or team leader and you want to develop expert, online group process skills.
- Delivered live over webex: train at your desk with a live instructor
- Highly interactive and participatory: limited to 12 participants
- Four sessions, 3 hours/session
- This workshop is delivered with the perspective of a Group Process Facilitator.