Interaction Associates is the 45-year global leader of methods for developing conscious collaboration in the workplace – including mindful ways of working together that allow leaders, teams, and change agents to achieve superior business results. With offices in Boston and San Francisco, Interaction Associates delivers Return on Involvement (TM) to hundreds of organizations and tens of thousands of individuals each year. Interaction Associates has been named one of the Top 20 Leadership Training Companies by Training Industry every year since 2012.
Since 1969, we have helped hundreds of global organization build the needed collaborative capability to produce strong business results, improve critical business processes, and create and maintain trusting and productive work relationships.
- Clients include half of the Fortune 500.
- More than 1,200 clients globally.
- Offices in Boston, Massachusetts, and San Francisco, California with consultants and affiliates around the world.
- Industry pioneer in:
- Developing leaders at all levels.
- Building organizational trust.
- Accelerating team performance.
- Managing the people side of change.
- Research in collaborative problem solving/decision making, trust, and team performance.
- Top-rated books: How to Make Meetings Work and How to Make Collaboration Work.
- Established 1969 by David Straus.
- Privately held ESOP company, 100% employee-owned and run.
- Founded the Interaction Institute for Social Change (IISC) in 1993. IA supports the IISC with 10 percent of pretax profits and up to 10 days pro bono support annually per employee.
Interaction Associates CEO Barry Rosen explores the people side of collaboration in this article, published in Training Industry Magazine’s 2015 Perspectives on Leadership Special Edition.
Interaction Associates Named to Prestigious Top 20 Leadership Training Company List by TrainingIndustry.com for 3rd Straight Year
Interaction Associates (IA) has been selected as one of the the top leadership development firms for 2014 in the annual Top 20 ranking by a leading authority on best practices in the training industry, TrainingIndustry.com.
Interaction Associates Named to Training Industry's Distinguished Top 20 List of Leadership Training Companies for 4th Straight Year
Interaction Associates (IA) has been selected as one of the the top leadership development firms for 2015 in the annual Top 20 ranking by a leading authority on best practices in the training industry, Training Industry, Inc.
Interaction Associates (IA) eBook – Advancing Women Leaders: Steps for Breakthrough Results – features simple, practical methods to bridge the gender gap and empower women in leadership roles.
GE and Interaction Associates present on the challenge of scaling virtual learning at Training Industry Conference