Interaction Associates is the 45-year global leader of methods for developing conscious collaboration in the workplace – including mindful ways of working together that allow leaders, teams, and change agents to achieve superior business results. With offices in Boston and San Francisco, Interaction Associates delivers Return on Involvement (TM) to hundreds of organizations and tens of thousands of individuals each year. Interaction Associates has been named one of the Top 20 Leadership Training Companies by Training Industry every year since 2012.
Since 1969, we have helped hundreds of global organization build the needed collaborative capability to produce strong business results, improve critical business processes, and create and maintain trusting and productive work relationships.
- Clients include half of the Fortune 500.
- More than 1,200 clients globally.
- Offices in Boston, Massachusetts, and San Francisco, California with consultants and affiliates around the world.
- Industry pioneer in:
- Developing leaders at all levels.
- Building organizational trust.
- Accelerating team performance.
- Managing the people side of change.
- Research in collaborative problem solving/decision making, trust, and team performance.
- Top-rated books: How to Make Meetings Work and How to Make Collaboration Work.
- Established 1969 by David Straus.
- Privately held ESOP company, 100% employee-owned and run.
- Founded the Interaction Institute for Social Change (IISC) in 1993. IA supports the IISC with 10 percent of pretax profits and up to 10 days pro bono support annually per employee.
Forbes cites Interaction Associates 2014/15 Workplace Trust Research in the article, "When You Lead With Trust, They Will Follow."
Interaction Associates CEO Barry Rosen explores the people side of collaboration in this article, published in Training Industry Magazine’s 2015 Perspectives on Leadership Special Edition.
Training Magazine is out with its latest "Skills Gap" issue, aimed at motivating employees to achieve the next skill level. Our "Building Trust 2013" research is featured in the same issue — in a column by Interaction Associates CEO Linda Stewart headlined: Training for Trust.
PR News Online covers IA's "Building Trust in Business" Research.
The September 4th LeaderLens Forum will convene business leaders and noted experts Len Schlesinger of Harvard Business School, entrepreneurship authority Charlie Kiefer, and Interaction Associates innovation thought leader, Justin Jones.
Interaction Associates Releases the Little Book of Big Trust – Detailing Practical Ways to Maximize Workplace Trust
Interaction Associates (IA) has released its latest eBook – The Little Book of Big Trust – which features simple, practical methods for building workplace trust to drive strong business results.
Interaction Associates (IA) has been named to Training Industry Inc.’s prestigious Content Development Watch List for the second year in a row. The Watch List recognizes outstanding training content development firms globally.
Interaction Associates Releases New eBook on Workplace Feedback – The Complete Guide to Giving and Receiving Input on the Job.
Interaction Associates to Lead Panel at the Human Capital Institute 2015 Employee Engagement Conference
At the Human Capital Institute 2015 Employee Engagement Conference to be held in San Francisco, July 27-29, Senior Consultant Patty McManus will lead a panel designed to help HR and Engagement professionals to bring managers and leaders into their employee engagement strategies.
Longtime IA veteran and former CEO, Linda Dunkel, is the keynote speaker at the Women Chiefs of Enterprises International (WCEI) Conference in Sydney, Australia on September 8, 2011.