Our leadership development experience spans 40+ years. Since the introduction of our groundbreaking Facilitative Leadership® program, we have helped global leaders at all levels, in dozens of industries, including financial services, health care, energy, high-tech, and government.
The leadership "pain points" our clients identify include:
- important business objectives aren't being met
- employees are increasingly disengaged
- turnover is high and going higher
- exit interviews fault company leaders
- leaders lack true strategic thinking skills
- succession plans are weak or don't exist
- emerging leaders need more focused development
Excellent leadership development is more a journey than an event, both for emerging leaders and the company. We create custom solutions that:
- Connect leadership development to business strategy and results
- Develop leadership profiles for each of the identified leadership competencies
- Accelerate knowledge transfer and skill development throughout the company
We develop leaders who are grounded in what we call three dimensions of success: results, process, and relationship. Business results are vital, of course, but results aren't sustainable if excellent processes and productive relationships aren't in place across the company.
Our leadership programs often include key elements from our highly-rated client workshops:
Facilitative Leadership®: The groundbreaking workshop that has helped numerous clients create highly collaborative, productive and meaningful workplaces where employee engagement leads to business success.
Strategic Leadership Skills™: A dynamic and intensive, multi-day executive development program combining custom-tailored elements such as action learning, a business simulation, 360° feedback, and more.
Women in Leadership: Leverage gender diversity for strong business results, and attract and retain your top talent.
Managing with Impact™: Proven and practical, this workshop is designed to accelerate the shift from individual contributor to skilled and effective manager.
The Coaching Edge®: The learning experience that puts people on the coaching fast track with the framework, skills, and practice to build effective coaching relationships.
Vital questions to address with leadership development:
- Are leadership competencies tied to business strategy and objectives?
- What critical roles do you need leaders to fill?
- How deep is your bench for meeting leadership needs?
- Is there a plan for developing top, middle, and emerging leaders?