Essential Facilitation® (T4T)
Prerequisite: Essential Facilitation®.
This program is an intensive train-the-trainer workshop where you learn to lead Essential Facilitation®.
It equips you with an easy-to-follow Leaders Guide, and offers you plenty of practice in the room among supportive peers. Expert feedback, and the opportunity to experiment and to actually train the course are included! You are set up for success and may move on to certification.
This program provides you with the information, materials, practice, and support you need to prepare to deliver the workshop in your first co-training
To provide you, as a Workshop Leader Candidate, with the information, materials, practice and support you need to prepare to deliver the workshop in your first co-training.
This workshop is approved for up to 24 PDUs for Project Management Professionals from The Project Management Institute.
By the end of the Training for Trainers workshop, you will:
- Know how to use the Workshop Leader’s Guide to help you prepare for and deliver the workshop.
- Be familiar with the content and the agenda of the Essential Facilitation workshop.
- Understand the learning objectives and activity flow of each section of the workshop.
- Be familiar with and demonstrate good facilitation skills.
- Be familiar with and demonstrate good facilitative training techniques.
- Present workshop material (at least two times) and receive constructive feedback and coaching on both content and training technique.
- Be clear about the sections of the workshop you will deliver at your first co-training and how to go about preparing for the co-training.
- Know what is required to complete the Certification Process.
- Know when and how to communicate with Interaction Associates regarding ongoing coaching and support during the Certification Process.
- Format : On-site Public Workshops
What We Do
We provide expert, results-focused facilitation: a distinctive blend of smart business acumen and expert facilitation.More Information
We'd Love to Hear From You
Talk to one of our experts to see what we can do for your company.Let's Talk