Facilitation for Advanced Practitioners™
Navigate High-Stakes Meetings & Situations
For graduates of Essential Facilitation®, our Facilitation for Advanced Practitioners workshop provides skills to tackle complex, high-level, high-stakes meetings. A true-to-life case study is used throughout the workshop to help participants diagnose situations, design complex meeting agendas, choose appropriate processes, and handle difficult situations. We offer two- and three-day versions of this program.
In this course you will:
- Learn to manage complex group dynamics, including high-conflict interactions.
- Practice models, tools, and skills to navigate the most difficult meeting situations.
- Develop new strategies for thinking on your feet and handling "strategic moments" with confidence.
- Receive techniques for facilitating groups with multiple external partners.
- Get comfortable providing critical feedback, even to senior individuals.
- Develop insights into creating complex and clear agendas.
- Achieve an in-depth understanding of your strengths and challenges as a facilitator.
Who Should Attend
Frequent facilitators who are ready to take their skills to the next level. Participants must have attended Essential Facilitation® and have spent a year or more applying what they learned in the course to real-life situations.
Public Workshop Price
$2495 per person / 3 days.
- PDF : Download
- San Francisco
- Jul 19th, 2017 -
- Jul 21st, 2017 - 8:30 am - 5 pm
What We Do
We provide expert, results-focused facilitation: a distinctive blend of smart business acumen and expert facilitation.More Information