Tapping the power of participation.
Facilitative Leadership® is a transformational learning experience that expands participants' ability to bring out the best in others.
The heroic leader who tries to do it all and know it all is bound to fail. In today’s world, collaboration is the key to better decisions, faster implementation, and consistently strong results. Yet, many leaders who are used to leading one-to-one, don’t have the skills required to lead in a complex, collaborative environment. That’s where Facilitative Leadership® comes in.
This program helps you tap into the creativity, experience, and commitment of the people on your team. It equips you with seven powerful leadership practices, which provide a framework for improving your personal effectiveness as a team, project, and organizational leader. The deceptively simple, yet practical strategies and methods you’ll take away from this course will help you not only inspire and involve your people, but deliver great results.
This workshop is approved for up to 16 PDUs for Project Management Professionals from The Project Management Institute.
When taking this program as a Public Workshop, participants may also earn:
- 14.5 CEUs from the HR Certification Institute.
Who Should Attend
Formal leaders who are responsible for the performance of others.
- Senior leaders.
- Informal leaders such as internal consultants.
- Team leaders.
- Project Managers.
- Department heads.
Facilitative Leadership® is a transformational learning experience that expands participants' ability to bring out the best in others. In this three-day workshop, participants will learn to:
- Spark enthusiasm and productivity with an inspiring vision.
- Focus on the work process, group relationships, and business results for multidimensional success.
- Involve employees appropriately, creating employee ownership of strategies, tactics, and results.
- Design powerful Pathways to Action to help change initiatives succeed.
- Facilitate agreement among involved stakeholders for smoother implementation.
- Coach those you lead for better performance and deeper commitment.
- Celebrate success and accomplishment to create a satisfying work environment.
Benefits for Your Organization
Leaders will learn to maintain organizational direction and momentum while enabling people to take risks, innovate and "own" the outcomes. Graduates of Facilitative Leadership® report major improvements in:
- Worker-management relations.
- Customer response.
- Decision making.
- Cross-functional collaboration.
How Participants Learn
Participants are encouraged to practice on their toughest real-life work challenges during the Facilitative Leadership® workshop. In this way, the skills developed are immediately transferable back on the job. Self-assessment, group practice sessions, exploratory discussions, and feedback from workshop leaders and participants combine to provide a varied and engaging learning experience. A trainer to participant ratio of 1:10 means every participant gets personal attention.
Public Workshop Price
$1950 per person / 2 days.
- PDF : Download
- San Francisco
- Dec 11th, 2017 -
- Dec 12th, 2017 - 8:30 am - 5 pm