Tapping the power of participation.
Facilitative Leadership® is a transformational learning experience that expands participants' ability to bring out the best in others.
The heroic leader who tries know and do it all is bound for failure. In today’s VUCA* world, engaged team members and stakeholder collaboration are key to better decision-making and faster implementation. Facilitative Leadership® has helped thousands of leaders deploy their inate talents and practical experience to tap the power of participation.
This program teaches you how tap into the creativity, experience, and commitment of the people on your team. It equips you with seven powerful and proven leadership practices for improving your effectiveness as a team leader and organizational change agent. The strategies and methods you’ll learn in this workshop will help you focus your efforts, inspire your team members, and deliver mission-critical results.
* volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous
This workshop is approved for up to 16 PDUs for Project Management Professionals from The Project Management Institute.
When taking this program as a Public Workshop, participants may also earn:
- 14.5 CEUs from the HR Certification Institute.
Who Should Attend
Formal leaders who are responsible for the performance of others.
- Senior leaders.
- Informal leaders such as internal consultants.
- Team leaders.
- Project Managers.
- Department heads.
Facilitative Leadership® is a transformational learning experience that expands participants' ability to bring out the best in others. In this two-day workshop, participants will learn to:
- Spark enthusiasm and productivity with an inspiring vision.
- Focus on the work process, group relationships, and business results for multidimensional success.
- Involve employees appropriately, creating employee ownership of strategies, tactics, and results.
- Design powerful Pathways to Action to help change initiatives succeed.
- Facilitate agreement among involved stakeholders for smoother implementation.
- Coach those you lead for better performance and deeper commitment.
- Celebrate success and accomplishment to create a satisfying work environment.
Benefits for Your Organization
Leaders will learn to maintain organizational direction and momentum while enabling people to take risks, innovate and "own" the outcomes. Graduates of Facilitative Leadership® report major improvements in:
- Worker-management relations.
- Customer response.
- Decision making.
- Cross-functional collaboration.
How Participants Learn
Participants are encouraged to practice on their toughest real-life work challenges during the Facilitative Leadership® workshop. In this way, the skills developed are immediately transferable back on the job. Self-assessment, group practice sessions, exploratory discussions, and feedback from workshop leaders and participants combine to provide a varied and engaging learning experience. A trainer to participant ratio of 1:10 means every participant gets personal attention.
Public Workshop Price
$1950 per person / 2 days.
- PDF : Download
- Nov 29th, 2018 -
- Nov 30th, 2018 - 8:30 am - 5 pm