Interaction Associates is the 45-year global leader of methods for developing conscious collaboration in the workplace – including mindful ways of working together that allow leaders, teams, and change agents to achieve superior business results. With offices in Boston and San Francisco, Interaction Associates delivers Return on Involvement (TM) to hundreds of organizations and tens of thousands of individuals each year. Interaction Associates has been named one of the Top 20 Leadership Training Companies by Training Industry every year since 2012.
Since 1969, we have helped hundreds of global organization build the needed collaborative capability to produce strong business results, improve critical business processes, and create and maintain trusting and productive work relationships.
- Clients include half of the Fortune 500.
- More than 1,200 clients globally.
- Offices in Boston, Massachusetts, and San Francisco, California with consultants and affiliates around the world.
- Industry pioneer in:
- Developing leaders at all levels.
- Building organizational trust.
- Accelerating team performance.
- Managing the people side of change.
- Research in collaborative problem solving/decision making, trust, and team performance.
- Top-rated books: How to Make Meetings Work and How to Make Collaboration Work.
- Established 1969 by David Straus.
- Privately held ESOP company, 100% employee-owned and run.
- Founded the Interaction Institute for Social Change (IISC) in 1993. IA supports the IISC with 10 percent of pretax profits and up to 10 days pro bono support annually per employee.
Interaction Associates President and CEO Linda Stewart has been named a Bronze winner for "Executive of the Year" by Best in Biz Awards 2014, the only independent business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts.
GE and Interaction Associates to present on the challenge of scaling virtual learning at Training Industry Conference
Interaction Associates Launches New Website Redesign with Content, Tools, and Ideas to Drive Stronger Business Results
Interaction Associates now features a redesigned website with new and revamped content to help organizations drive stronger business results.
A new partnership between Interaction Associates and LeadEdge Means Better Service to Organizations Throughout India
Megan Burke, a seasoned sales professional with more than 20 years of experience in a variety of strategic sales roles, has joined IA.
Interaction Associates Strengthens its client solutions staff with appointment of Diane Johnson in Boston.
Interaction Associates, the global consulting and training innovator that helps people work better together for strong business results, announced today it has named Ursula Liff as Client Solutions Director in its Boston, Mass. office.
In a new infographic based on its recent research, Interaction Associates shows why Trust in the Workplace is important, and steps leaders can take to build trust.
Interaction Associates has announced a slate of five open-enrollment workshops designed to equip women managers, leaders and executives to move into more senior leadership roles. These programs are open to the public and will take place throughout 2014 in Boston, San Francisco and in Houston and Plano, Texas.
IA Takes The Corporate Challenge pledge sponsored by Governor Deval Patrick and Bentley University