The Coaching EDGE®
Help People Build Confidence & Improve Performance
Good coaching expands people's ability to think critically, reflect on assumptions and beliefs, and take effective action.
Gallup research shows that employees are more productive, provide better customer service, and generate more revenue when they are supported by coaches who encourage their development. Whether you coach people who report to you, peers, or even your boss, you can enhance your capability with practical tools that are high-impact and time efficient.
In this course you will:
- Learn a replicable framework that produces consistent coaching results.
- Identify the best way to respond to an employee's concerns.
- Practice a powerful technique before each coaching conversation to dramatically increase your effectiveness.
- Use inquiry and advocacy, problem-solving, feedback, appreciative awareness, and action planning to develop employees.
- Develop the skills you need to cultivate a work environment of trust and openness.
- Get essential tools to ensure your employee takes action, including the six questions you must ask at the end of every coaching conversation.
Who should attend
Anyone in a position to influence colleagues, employees, or clients — especially managers and consultants.
- Format : On-site Total Access
- PDF : Download
We'd Love to Hear From You
Talk to one of our experts to see what we can do for your company.Let's Talk