The Masterful Trainer™
Command the room & Inspire learning
It's 11 a.m. on the first day of your training program. You look around and wonder: Are they engaged? Do they think I'm competent? Are they learning?
If these questions sound familiar, you're not alone. Even the most experienced workshop leaders feel some fear and self-doubt in front of a room. What would it take to capture your audience? To convey ideas with confidence and clarity? To generate participation and excitement?
This workshop is approved for up to 24 PDUs for Project Management Professionals from The Project Management Institute.
In this course you will:
- Create a supportive, yet challenging learning environment.
- Master a host of flexible training processes to meet variable learning needs.
- Overcome resistance and manage difficult situations.
- Learn to tell stories to illustrate your content.
- Learn ways to fill a classroom with energy, humor, and the spirit of learning.
- Have more fun in the training room.
Who should attend
Anyone responsible for interactive group skills training.
- Format : On-site Total Access
- PDF : Download
Our unique digital library of products and services — Total Access, Select Access, Smart Learning and Smart Workbooks — boosts your productivity and creates strong results.More Information
Andy Atkins' on-demand webinar with TrainingIndustry.com covers what you need to know about blended learning.
by Andy Atkins
We'd Love to Hear From You
Talk to one of our experts to see what we can do for your company.Let's Talk