Online Facilitative Leadership™
Tapping the Power of Participation
Seven leadership practices provide the framework for effective engagement, productive collaboration, and work group empowerment. Workshop participants learn how to inspire commitment and bring out the best in everyone.
HOW PARTICIPANTS LEARN
Program leaders deliver short content presentations and skill demonstrations. Then students practice the tools and skills on real-life work challenges. This standard process is supplemented by self-assessments, small group exercises, exploratory discussions, and demonstration videos.
By the end of the Online Facilitative Leadership® workshop, participants will be able to:
• Spark enthusiasm by sharing an inspiring vision of success.
• Pay attention to three key performance dimensions: work processes, interpersonal relationships, and business results.
• Involve employees in decision making in a way that increases ownership and accountability.
• Build a collaborative action pathway to improve quality and shorten implementation time.
• Facilitate agreement among stakeholders for better decisions and smoother implementation.
• Coach their direct reports and team members for performance and development.
• Celebrate accomplishment in a way that encourages desirable behaviors and builds trust.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Leaders and Executives
• Learning Professionals
• Team Leadership
• Employee Engagement
• Presence and Authenticity
• Visioning and Setting Direction
• Stakeholder Management
• Coaching Influencing Others
• Building Trust
- Format : Virtual
- PDF : Download
Being a Facilitative Leader means staying in balance in a specific way. Results matter deeply, but there is much more to consider.
by Jamie Harris
We'd Love to Hear From You
Talk to one of our experts to see what we can do for your company.Let's Talk
Public Workshops for Individuals
Check out our workshops in cities near you - and Live Online workshops available from the comfort of your desk. Many of our award-winning learning events are available to individuals, to advance careers and create more collaborative leaders.Public Workshops