Virtual Group Facilitation
Help any team or group that meets remotely stay on track, maintain focus, meet effectively, and get great results.
Good facilitation is useful for any meeting with three or more people. Without guidance, groups get distracted, spin their wheels, and flounder when faced with a complicated issue. And virtual meetings, by their very nature, require better preparation and more agile facilitation. Designed by ZOOM Collaborate, Virtual Group Facilitation teaches you to facilitate virtual meetings in real time with realistic scenarios. Participants practice strategies and techniques for keeping people engaged and productive.
After completing the workshop, participants will be better able to:
• Help meeting leaders prepare an agenda for a virtual meeting.
• Use online technology to engage attendees and focus their attention.
• Build rapport, trust, and authentic connections among participants.
• Help the group make agreements and make decisions.
• Reconcile differences of opinion.
• Handle challenging group dynamics and get the group back on track.
• Help any online group accomplish more in less time.
HOW PARTICIPANTS LEARN
Program leaders deliver short content presentations and skill demonstrations. Then students practice the tools and skills on real-life work challenges.
This standard process is supplemented by self-assessments, small group exercises, and application discussions. After skill practice, participants receive feedback from peers and instructors.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Project Managers, Organization Development Consultants, and anyone who is called on to facilitate online meetings.
• Facilitating Alignment
• Group Dynamics
• Employee Engagement
• Stakeholder Management
• Coaching Strategic Thinking
• Interpersonal Communication
• Diversity and Inclusion
• Organizational Acumen
- Format : On-site Virtual
- PDF : Download
We'd Love to Hear From You
Talk to one of our experts to see what we can do for your company.Let's Talk
Public Workshops for Individuals
Check out our workshops in cities near you - and Live Online workshops available from the comfort of your desk. Many of our award-winning learning events are available to individuals, to advance careers and create more collaborative leaders.Public Workshops