Director, Client Solutions
Reports to: CEO
Desired location: Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, or Raleigh, NC. Qualified candidates should currently reside in one of these geographic locations. This is a work-from-home or remote office position.
The Director, Client Solutions is responsible for winning new accounts as well as growing existing accounts within a specific geography and a list of assigned accounts.
- Utilize industry and client information to understand the customer’s business problems and needs, and suggest learning and/or consulting solutions.
- Fashion proposals, contracts and SOWs in accordance with IA guidelines.
- Map out buying centers and key influencer networks in key accounts.
- Build trusted partner relationships with economic buyers and program administrators.
- Develop proactive brand recognition and sales strategies, and establish positive brand awareness at a high level in the client or prospect organization.
- Prospect for new business opportunities within dormant and target accounts.
- Utilize Salesforce platform to manage all sales opportunities from prospecting to close with accuracy and timeliness.
- In partnership with internal team, assemble opportunity teams, develop distinctive proposals that address client challenges and close business.
- A business development director demonstrates the effectiveness of IA tools and practices during the selling process and through direct delivery of IA services. About 10% of the business development director's time is dedicated to demonstrating the power and value of IA programs and tools through teaching programs and facilitating client problem-solving sessions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record of success using consultative selling skills to uncover and address client challenges. Demonstrated ability to achieve and surpass company performance expectations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior level audiences.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to navigate through a business system to influence, partner and maximize success.
- Collaborative leadership skills, including ability to describe a clear vision of success and enroll others in its pursuit.
- Experience working productivity from a home office and comfortable in online meetings.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining control and responsibility.
- Ability to conceptualize creative solutions; able to integrate training and consulting services and to develop blended solutions to address customer needs
- Advanced abilities in in Microsoft Office.
- Results driven
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Tenacious and persistent
- Extroverted and friendly
- Confident in ambiguous situations
- Always a learner – open to changing models, methods and approaches
- Self-directed – strong organizational, time and personal management skills
- Professionalism and integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Educational degree in business, education, or psychology is preferred.
- 10 years or more of professional work experience required.
- A minimum of 2 years in consultative sales, ideally in professional services, technology, educational products, or learning industry.
Send resume to: HR@interactionassociates.com
or by mail:
70 Fargo Street, Suite #908
Boston, Mass. 02210