Director, Client Solutions
Reports To: CEO and Board Director
Desired Location: Chicago, IL, Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC. This is a remote position.
Position Summary: The Director, Client Solutions is responsible for winning new accounts as well as growing existing accounts within a specific geography and a list of assigned accounts.
- Utilize industry and client information to understand the customer’s business problems and needs, and suggest learning and/or consulting to solutions.
- Fashion proposals, contracts and SOWs in accordance with IA guidelines.
- Map out buying centers and key influencer networks in key accounts.
- Build trusted partner relationships with economic buyers and program administrators.
- Develop proactive brand recognition and sales strategies, and establish positive brand awareness at a high level in the client or prospect organization.
- Prospect for new business opportunities within dormant and target accounts.
- Utilize Salesforce platform to manage all sales opportunities from prospecting to close with accuracy and timeliness.
- In partnership with internal team, assemble opportunity teams, develop distinctive proposals that address client challenges and close business.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record of success using consultative selling skills to uncover and address client challenges. Demonstrated ability to achieve and surpass company performance expectations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior level audiences
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to navigate through a business system to influence, partner and maximize success.
- Collaborative leadership skills, including ability to describe a clear vision of success and enroll others in its pursuit.
- Experience working productivity from a home office and comfortable in online meetings.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining control and responsibility.
- Ability to conceptualize creative solutions; able to integrate training and consulting services and to develop blended solutions to address customer needs
- Advanced abilities in in Microsoft Office.
- Results driven
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Tenacious and persistent
- Extroverted and friendly
- Confident in ambiguous situations
- Always a learner – open to changing models, methods and approaches
- Self-directed – strong organizational, time and personal management skills
- Professionalism and integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree. Major in business, education, psychology preferred.
- Minimum 2 years successful experience selling professional services.
- 3-5 years of proven, sales experience.
In addition to your resume, please submit a 250-300 word cover letter that includes:
- Why you enjoy selling services and what makes you good at it?
- An example of a sale/client engagement that you are particularly proud and the role you played
- Your sense of the trends in organizational learning and your hunches about its future
- Why you think Interaction Associates might be a good place for you to work
A cover letter and resume are required. Application submissions without a cover letter will not be considered. Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
70 Fargo Street, Suite 908
Boston, MA 02210
- Job Description : Download