COLLABORATION CONSULTING SERVICES
Most companies have the inside resources and knowledge to solve their most challenging business problems. Outside experts may have good idea but they don’t make change stick. Our consultants excel at designing and guiding collaborative processes that help your leaders, teams, and change agents:
- Set direction and take informed, concerted action
- Engage and build alignment of key stakeholders
- Streamline mission-critical work processes
- Recalibrate talent development and retention strategies
- Ready the organization for significant change
- Reboot teams at a cross-roads
- Resolve VUCA* issues and conflicts (*volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous)
- Create learning and development solutions for high potentials
- Transform the role of HR, OD and learning professionals into trusted business advisors.
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR ROI: RETURN ON INVOLVEMENT
Five principles guide our approach to helping leaders drive positive change and improvement:
- Reveal your thinking and share an inspiring vision.
- Engage key stakeholders through maximum appropriate involvement – from vision to execution.
- Help people make sound agreements and fact-based decisions.
- Share information, insights and lessons learned.
- Exchange feedback and acknowledgement as an expression of love and support.
What We Do
We provide expert, results-focused facilitation: a distinctive blend of smart business acumen and expert facilitation.More Information
CEO Barry Rosen explores the unique challenges of engaging distributed workers. He offers some strategic ways to engage them in collaboration for better business results in Training Industry Magazine’s 2015 Perspectives on Leadership Special Edition.
by Barry Rosen
IA has helped thousands of companies build more collaborative cultures and trained over 500,000 people in collaboration skills. Perhaps we can collaborate!
Contact us for your free demonstration or consultation.Start Now!